[thechat] google+

Luther, Ron Ron.Luther at hp.com
Mon Jul 11 09:46:55 CDT 2011

Matt Warden 'splained me:

>>His real job is making sure you think he is wildly successful so that
>>you'll buy his books and take his courses. As it happens, he is wildly
>>successful in selling books and courses.

Ah!  Thanks Matt.

I've only seen the guy's name associated with all the big Apple conference stuff so I kind of assumed he was some kind of senior VP there or something and wondered why he seemed to have enough free time to post stuff every 8 seconds.

I coulda looked him up and checked it out ... but I didn't.  My bad.

Have Big Fun!
RonL.