[thechat] Kaori?!

Jack Timmons codeacula at codeacula.com
Mon Jul 11 18:04:16 CDT 2011

On Mon, Jul 11, 2011 at 9:08 AM, Luther, Ron <Ron.Luther at hp.com> wrote:
> Hi Gang,
>
> Now *that* is deliciously macabre.  What is it?  A children's doll?  An action figure?  A creepy collectable?  I dunno.  But I love the hat!  And that pokeman-critter chainsaw is simply adorable!  Very "girly"!  Dang.  I wish I could get one of those at Home Depot.  That would let me fit right in with the swamp logger crew, right?

I have a few friends who I'm sure would die for it, had they seen it....

> She seems to be quite the collectable too!  Apparently she came out for about $70 and sold out.  No longer being made today, people seem to be asking $500 to $800 on eBay!  So, unfortunately, I won't be picking up a bushel basket of these and mailing them out to people with little "saw this - thought of you" notes!   ;-P

...and I'm not going to show them, after knowing that.

> I woulda put the link up on fb, but I have some extended family in nursing school and I don't want them to think I was punking on them.  I'm not.  Okay.  It is something I _might_ do ... but this time I'm not.

You know, if you're using Google+, you can actually make a circle for
"Jokes Not To Tell Nurses" and put all your non-nurse friends in
there. And then you can all have a chuckle without offending your
friends!

I mean, you can do that on Facebook too, I know, but...

--
Jack Timmons
@Codeacula