[thechat] Work sponsored enrichment ideas

Roger Austin raustin3 at nc.rr.com
Tue Jul 12 12:56:41 CDT 2011

---- erik mattheis <gozz at gozz.com> wrote:
> I have the chance to get $1000 and five days off to pursue anything I want,
> "winners" are chosen randomly, you have to say what you'd do before you
> enter though. If SxSWi were coming up, I'd choose that. It could also be
> scuba diving lessons or something else completely non-work related but it
> should be some sort of enriching experience.
>
> What would you do with a thousand bucks and five days?

I might go to a week long class at Arrowmont School of Arts and Crafts
or maybe J.C. Campbell Folk School. Those are very fun and stimulating.
So, I would probably try for something creative like that.
--
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/roger-austin/8/a4/60
Twitter:  http://twitter.com/RogerTheGeek