[thechat] Trouble Ticketing

Jeremy Weiss eccentric.one at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 09:08:45 CST 2011

In my previous job we were using SpiceWorks [0] for several years and
it worked great. Very feature rich. However, once we got up into the
tens of thousands of tickets, the performance tanked. So we switched
our ticketing system over to OS Ticket [1]. For the most part it
worked quiet well, but it lacked some of the features that SpiceWorks
had. But, to me, the best part was that there was a fairly active dev
community behind it. So, while there were several features that the
software lacked, I was able to find instructions on how to implement
most of the changes we needed.

Ymmv,
-jeremy

[0] http://www.spiceworks.com/