[thechat] Trouble Ticketing

Luther, Ron Ron.Luther at hp.com
Mon Dec 19 06:54:43 CST 2011

Fred Jones asked *thechat* ...

>>I work with a small firm and the support system they have in place is
>>no longer sophisticated enough for their growing needs.

>>If anyone has any suggestions

Hi Fred,

Sounds like a -thelist- issue to me!

As a *thechat* response I would suggest piping soothing music over the intercom, adding more Prozac to the water cooler and maybe some aromatherapy (freshly baked cinnamon rolls work pretty well) ... together that should mellow out the work force enough so they don't feel like entering trouble tickets anymore ... cuz it's all a perception issue anyway.

Have a good holiday,
RonL.