[thechat] Garrison Keillor (was: Lincoln)

Judah McAuley judah at wiredotter.com
Fri Feb 1 18:01:38 CST 2013

I love homespun humor, great bluegrass, folk and country music and I still
can't quite get into Lake Wobegon. Not sure why.

It's funny, my wife and I have dueling NPR issues. She grew up with (and
likes) Lake Wobegon but has the rage about Car Talk (it reminds her of her
Dad and irritating car rides). I like Car Talk but am entirely "meh" about
Lake Wobegon.