[thechat] Garrison Keillor (was: Lincoln)

erik mattheis gozz at gozz.com
Fri Feb 1 19:20:51 CST 2013

'm unsure what's changed, I used to like the show but can't turn the
radio off quick enough when I discover it's on. Living in the same
city, I've heard many stories from people who have worked with him and
how awful it can be. I did leave the annual joke show on several years
ago an was able to enjoy it, but generally it's zany kitch factor is
several notches too high for my liking.

The show does bring in tons of revenue for MPR so I benefit from the
other programming that revenue allows. So thanks for that Garrison!

--
Erik Mattheis

http://www.flickr.com/gelk