[thechat] Guitars - Wuz --> RE: restaurant in Bangalore

erik mattheis gozz at gozz.com
Tue Feb 5 16:22:10 CST 2013

Ouch!

One of the best guitar stories I've heard is how a college friend got
his vintage Gibson. This was in the late 1990s a few years before I
met the friend. My friend, Andy, called the number placed in the paper
for a classified ad selling an "electric guitar" for $75. The seller,
a Rasta, told him on the phone, "I got to be straight up with you,
man. It's missing a few strings." When he went to check it out, it was
a 60's Les Paul. The seller got it from someone who owed him money for
drugs and obviously knew nothing about what he had.

--
Erik Mattheis

http://www.flickr.com/gelk