[thechat] windows workgroup internal email emulation thingy

Judah McAuley judah at wiredotter.com
Fri Jul 12 11:58:20 CDT 2013

A number of folks I know love HipChat: https://www.hipchat.com/

It is a chat program, so you get the real time aspect, but it has "chat
rooms" that are persistent, so when you drop back in you can catch up. You
can also tag people in messages to bring it directly to their attention and
it will email them if they are offline to let them know that they have
things requiring attention. Also supports drag and drop file sharing, has
both mobile and desktop clients, etc etc.

Cheers,
Judah