[thechat] Suggestions?

Martin Burns martin at easyweb.co.uk
Sat Dec 7 04:17:04 CST 2013

I'd agree with that (although I'm ex-IBM now). In 10 years constantly on the move with them, I never had a hardware related problem on a Thinkpad. Unless you're keen on a Mac, I'd recommend Lenovo every time.

But yes, as always, wipe the vendor installed crap as soon as possible & replace with a clean Win/Linux image.

Kind Regards/Med vänlig hälsning
Martin Burns
___

"If you are very strong, you also have to be very nice" - Pippi Långstrump