[thechat] Cloudy Collaboration Apps

Matt Warden mwarden at gmail.com
Tue Jul 1 09:13:13 CDT 2014

Most of these providers can integrate or synchronize with your directory service or SSO. Regarding ownership, I have not personally reviewed the terms and conditions of services like Google apps for business, but I would be surprised if the service could exist in the market if the terms and conditions said anything about Google owning the content on Google drive, for example. Have you reviewed these and are you saying that the content is owned by Google? Make sure you were looking at the terms and conditions for the paid business account version of the service.—
Sent from Mailbox