[thechat] Cloudy Collaboration Apps

S.M.German smgerman at comcast.net
Sat Jul 12 21:58:17 CDT 2014

(PS, I'll add I'm in the US, but worked with medical products sold worldwide
included the EU and Japan.)

(PPS, you can lead your regulatory department on this, but you cannot get
ahead of them.  They almost certainly will resist.  SaaS and cloudy apps
will require changes to how applications are validated and documented and
likely to how users are trained as well.  Change can be hard to sell,
especially if some of the folks who have to do extra work for the change are
not the people who benefit directly from the change.  But that does not mean
validation, documentation, and training become optional.)