[Theforum] Whoa, people.

Madhu Menon webguru at vsnl.net
Wed Oct 24 01:37:21 CDT 2001

At 03:55 AM 10/24/2001, you wrote:
>I just wanted to echo aardvark here -- of the current 23 (at my count)
>evolt.org admins, at least seven have joined us since we informally came
>together nearly three years ago. A handful of others have left admin since
>then. So it's not a closed group at all.

So I'd like to ask what the process is for selecting admins.

When I looked at the list of admins, I saw many names I instantly
recognise. A few, however, I have either never heard about, or have only
surfaced a couple of times in the two years I've been a member of Evolt.org
(I won't name anyone).

I'll have more questions when I examine this issue in a lot more detail,
which I haven't done yet.
BTW, www.nolo.com is a great legal resource. I like reading about law,
particularly American law (even though it doesn't apply in this country :P )

Cheers,

Madhu

Madhu Menon
User Experience Consultant