[Theforum] charter/mission statement..

Daniel J. Cody djc at members.evolt.org
Thu Oct 25 10:47:03 CDT 2001

http://members.evolt.org/djc/evolt/corp/evoltcharter.html

that is written at a time when i was more optimistic about the governing
role that the 'Corporation' and BOD could play in evolt. needless to say,
most of that has changed.

it was a good start and still has some good ideas and wording in it and
changing a couple key words could provide another base to start with.

anyways, thats it. it would be nice to re-work it to make it a more
community, less 'corporate', based document.

rudy, yes our application was submitted to Wisconsin. that was based on
a different set of bylaws than what we're shooting for now though i
think..

.djc.