[Theforum] Re: A vote, (was: purpose of theforum)

Warden, Matt mwarden at mattwarden.com
Mon Oct 29 12:30:06 CST 2001

damclean wrote:
>I don't care if it was used as an illustration.

You're right. It was. Geez, I'll try to think up something else next
time. Hopefully everyone understood what I was saying though.

>> Who decides?
>That's a great question.  Why not let one or two people who know what's
>best for evolt.org do it?  Why not?  Tell me.

Forgetting that the question was completely taken out of context...

If they truly know what's best for evolt? Nothing's wrong with that,
IMO. If you'll recall, there was an argument about this on admin just
recently.

I don't want to speak for anyone, but I'm guessing there was some quibble
over who knew what was best for evolt.

But, yeah, theoretically, I'm all for that. Quicker decisions too.

But, then again, I'm not sure what you're getting at...

--
mattwarden
mattwarden.com