[Theforum] Process docs mirror

A. Erickson amanda at gawow.com
Mon Oct 29 17:03:28 CST 2001

I've mirrored two of McCreath's documents that he put together for us so
that we could update them as needed. Big thanks to Dave for compiling
these.

One is the Current Tasks and Processes list which can be found here:
http://members.evolt.org/amanda/evolt/tasks.html

Another document of interest is a page regarding voting. One of the
first things that the process group [formed this past summer] tried to
do is get down a process for approving processes. Which we all know is a
very funny and ironic thing for us to do, snake biting snake and all
that hardy-har-har. Anyway, we did decide on a method for discussion and
voting which sometimes worked better than other times. We also
implemented this as a sort of test run for how it might work for admin
and, I suppose, on a grander scale. My own informal opinion is that it
can be really fuckin' hard to vote by email.

In any event, this doc might help us in the future as we'll need to work
out some sort of mechanism eventually.
http://members.evolt.org/amanda/evolt/theprocess.html

- amanda