[Theforum] Re: decisions (was: A vote)

Warden, Matt mwarden at mattwarden.com
Mon Oct 29 19:14:17 CST 2001

Martin questioned:
>>But, yeah, theoretically, I'm all for [decisions by one or a few people
>who truly know what's best for evolt].
>
>Odd, Matt - I thought you wanted decisions making in larger groups
>like this one.

Well, like I said, this is only theoretical, so I'm not sure what good it
does for us...

If the person truly knows what's best for evolt, it doesn't matter, don't
you think? if 500 people decide or 1 is irrelevent if the decision is
what's best for evolt. keeping in mind, of course, that the decision made
might be to open up decision making...

>>Quicker decisions too.
>
>But less open ones.

Yup, that's the tradeoff.