[Theforum] Roll Call

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 29 22:22:14 CST 2001

> Who are you?

aardvark, IRL, Adrian Roselli

> What do you do?

co-owner of web/software shop... and i eat a lot...

> What do you want to do?

right now, take a nap... otherwise, rule the world...

> What has been your experience with evolt so far?

founder, admin, BoD member (?), and now list admin (in the
loosest sense of the word) of this list...

> Do you have a cat?

yes.

> Do you kick kittens?

not since i had to review you-know-who's site... more reasons to
keep the admin archives closed... heh... he he heh... *chortle*

http://roselli.org/, http://algonquinstudios.com/

> If you limited yourself to one food for the rest of your life what
> would it be?

steak...

> Boxers or Thongs?

boxers...

> If you got into a fight with Taylor, who would win?

Veen...

http://roselli.org/sxsw/aardvark_veen.html
http://roselli.org/sxsw/veen_sig.html

poor guy... too bad he missed my bit at the Fray Cafe...