[Theforum] Roll Call

Scott Dexter sgd at ti3.com
Tue Oct 30 08:25:31 CST 2001

> Who are you?

Scott Dexter, aka sgd, dex

> What do you do?

laugh a lot. play a ton of hockey. pretend to know a bit about
IIS/ASP/SQL Server

> What do you want to do?

laugh a lot. play a ton of hockey. pretend to know a bit about
IIS/ASP/SQL Server

> What has been your experience with evolt so far?

it's the only real peer group I have when it comes to web development.
It sucks, really, to have to rely on an online community as your reality
check instead of coworkers, but there it is

> Do you have a cat?

no

> Do you kick kittens?

no

http://thinksafely.org/

> If you limited yourself to one food for the rest of your life
> what would
> it be?

specific food, or food genre? --That's a tough one. There's this Hunan
Lo Mein that a local wok-inn place makes that just kicks ass, I think
I'd take that

> Boxers or Thongs?

boxers

> If you got into a fight with Taylor, would you win?

it would be a close one, as we're about the same size. I think so (you
should see me cross-check)

sgd