[Theforum] culture-differences (was: Roll Call - Madhu)

spinhead evolt at spinhead.com
Tue Oct 30 16:10:58 CST 2001

When I get my jazz/blues band together, it's going to be called
'Superfluou's Apostrophe.'

Our company provides coffee, like many companies. But they provide
Starbucks. We make it ourselves, but it's still Starbucks. Thick as caramel;
THAT'S coffee.

And when I really want to spoil me, I stop by my buddy Mike's on the way
home and pick up some custom special deluxe extra Starbuck's chocolate cake,
'cause he's VP of Ops for the tiny little gourmet dessert company that makes
'em.

Okay; now that I've wandered and squandered the collective bandwidth, how
much chat can theforum stand? What kind of payment would be appropriate? Do
we just behave like adults and move to thechat when we catch ourselves?
(I've confessed so much this week that one more just doesn't seem to matter.
Callouses on my conscience.)

spinhead