[Theforum] community news idea

Olly Hodgson gnarly at punkass.com
Wed Oct 31 14:41:34 CST 2001

----- Original Message -----
From: "Isaac Forman" <isaac at triplezero.com.au>
Subject: [Theforum] community news idea

> OK, here's my idea.

I like it. And I think the idea of having it harvested like tips in a <BIG
CHEEZY GRIN AND SHAMELESS SELF PLUG> tag could work really well (as long as
there is a method of posting the news for non-list-subscribed evolt users.

Now somebody go rebuild the harvester to grab the new tag aswell :-)

<BIG CHEEZY GRIN AND SHAMELESS SELF PLUG>
I graduated with a BSc in Multimedia and Information Technology today, and
looked silly in the gown and hat which kept my mum happy :-)
</BIG CHEEZY GRIN AND SHAMELESS SELF PLUG>

Olly
- www.gnarly.f2s.com -