[Theforum] survey app

isaac isaac at members.evolt.org
Wed Oct 31 22:29:25 CST 2001

> I made a mistake .. put a question in a category I didn't want it
> in .. can
> I move it?  or can you?  or that doesn't really matter right now,
> its just a
> gathering of ideas and we can organize them logically later?

Delete it from one and put it in the other. There's not much of an admin
side to this app. :P

> Also, do they have to be yes/no, radio or check box only type
> questions, or can we make suggestions for paragraph like answers?

Just throw your preference for answer-style in brackets or something. We'll
probably discuss mechanism for asking and answering questions later.

Questions are ordered by priority-setting first, and then alphabetically. If
you want them in a specific order, name them like this:

	1. This will appear first.
	2. This will appear second.
	3. You get the idea.

isaac