[Theforum] survey rough draft

Ben Dyer ben_dyer at imaginuity.com
Thu Nov 1 15:53:21 CST 2001

I think the idea of the proficiency of different products is great.  There
needs to be a column for something like "Heard of it, Never Used It" or
something to that affect.  I know of Python, I've never used it.

It's also very programming heavy.  Might be a good idea to toss in
Photoshop, Paint Shop Pro and Gimp, too.

And instead of "Building Sites that Validate" or "Building Accessible
Sites," maybe we should use "W3C Standards" or "Web Standards" and
"Accessibility" (and also throw in Usability and Quality Assurance).  And
IIS, I suppose.

This is good stuff.

--Ben

http://www.imaginuity.com/