[Theforum] survey rough draft

isaac isaac at members.evolt.org
Thu Nov 1 18:43:30 CST 2001

> the only downside i see to it is that its too lenghty, maybe it we could
> set it into nested gruops or somehing collapsable so each member chooses
> which topic to fill, other way would be to separate it into a series of
> shorter surveys

+1 on at least considering separating it into a series of shorter surveys.

i mentioned to amanda at some stage the option of running evolt.org survey
week with a section per day.

we could have a master survey page (www.evolt.org/survey2001 or similar)
that links to each sub-section, and then whore a section per day. if anyone
wanted to do them all in one hit, they can. otherwise, they can do a bit at
a time.

an option to consider perhaps.

dan - any word from ryan finley about running it within surveymonkey?