[Theforum] Survey aims

Isaac Forman isaac at triplezero.com.au
Mon Nov 5 18:39:30 CST 2001

Just before I forget: As well as getting an indication of the needs of the
community to further develop the services we provide, it may be that we can
also help individuals. Because of this, it would be best to encourage
non-anonymous responses.

For example, if someone indicates that they find thelist too noisy to
subscribe, we need to be able to reply personally and tell them (a) about
the digest, (b) about using filters or grouping/threading in their email
client, (c) about the news: version of thelist, or (d) about the archives.

Or if they indicate frustration with a low number of design-related threads,
we can encourage them to initiate some themselves.

Or if they're tentative to post articles due to a perceived lack of writing
experience, we can assure them that there are people who can assist with
editing, etc.

You get the idea.

isaac

(08)83320545 | www.triplezero.com.au | isaac at triplezero.com.au