[Theforum] survey 'second' draft

javier velasco (mantruc) lists at mantruc.com
Tue Nov 6 09:18:32 CST 2001

"Luther, Ron" wrote:

> Hi Gang,
>
> Tried to incorporate some of the many improvements that were kicking
> around here and there ...
>
> http://members.evolt.org/ronl/evoltq2.html

i still think the question about what evolt is should be open input
(much more fun replies)

i like the part of the skillset, it's quite exhaustive,
what about adding...
- info architecture (sitemaps, labels)
- info design (wireframes, functionality interface, navigation systems,
page layout)
- interaction design (personas, scenarios - storyboards)

(trying hard not to sound like i'm against it):
i'm not sure what use we'd give to this info...
maybe if it was matched to a similar matrix of topics
the member wants to learn more about, we'd have the
tool to encourage people to give away knowledge
on what they know to people who are thirsty for it
(one helluva task)

i think we should nail down the purpose of the survey
or else it will grow beyond the original purpose
maybe we could split ideas into different surveys
for different purposes

Q: who is going to analyze the collected data?

all of theforum? a sub-group? i'd love to take part

--
Javier Velasco M.      -               nurun Chile
Information Architect  -       http://www.nurun.cl