[Theforum] survey 'second' draft

A. Erickson amanda at gawow.com
Tue Nov 6 20:11:44 CST 2001

> Q: who is going to analyze the collected data?
>
> all of theforum? a sub-group? i'd love to take part

Well, I think we have some people on the forum who might be able to
guide us through the analysis. Perhaps we can have an IRC session where
we talk about the survey results as a whole.

I think it would be nice to post the results (maybe in a more
conversational format that talks about overall impressions) somewhere on
w.e.o. However, the URL should be should not be publicized beyond
thelist. (I'm thinking of privacy agreements and marketing info that we
shouldn't maybe give away.)

- amanda