[Theforum] Demographics

spinhead evolt at spinhead.com
Wed Nov 7 11:54:23 CST 2001

Madhu, this is exactly the kind of stuff I'd love to see more of, but when
it comes to design, I'm so ignerrunt I don't even know what QUESTIONS to
ask. This list will give me a place to start (if I EVER design a public site
again.)

Re: your comments on format for critique requests: it might not be
enforceable by thelist, but if I specifically request comments on my
JavaScript but not the design and someone tells me how ugly the colors are,
I can chastise them myself because they broke the rules. We've always been a
self-policing group, but we can't assume that we all know what the rules are
unless they're properly codified and disseminated.

spinhead