[Theforum] Demographics

Madhu Menon webguru at vsnl.net
Wed Nov 7 13:25:58 CST 2001

At 10:43 PM 11/7/2001, you wrote:
>Madhu, just for you I just gave a design critique on the list just now.
>It is pretty shocking how quickly the request for a critique went to a
>discussion of javascript, browser preference and alt tags.

Just for me, eh? Thanks. I actually am comfortable with a discussion on
either side of the fence, but it's encouraging to see more design talk on
thelist (actually, I'm suffering a two digest lag on thelist. So I hastily
scrolled through the latest one to check your post.)

BTW, I've also gently ticked off the gentleman who was being a bit rude
about your feedback. ;)

Yep, I traced the entire thread and there was certainly a lot of browser,
JS, and alt tag stuff happening. But at least in this case, the bloke
specifically asked for it. Let's see the next critique and see how it goes.
Heck, sgd is asking for more design-related discussions :))

All good signs...

Madhu

Madhu Menon
User Experience Consultant