[Theforum] Couple Additional Questions

Michele Foster michele at wordpro.on.ca
Wed Nov 7 22:50:51 CST 2001

Dan,

I think (??) it was you and I .. that had a conversation about adding a
question or two wrt evolt.org CMS.  A couple of questions to gauge what
users of the CMS think of it, if there are enough comments within the code,
how our CMS rates with others available at sourceforge, anyone using the
code for a live site?  Or something of a similar nature.

Also, along the same vein use/implementation of the NN6/Moz sidebar, rdf and
xml feeds, perl tip harvester (when did that get added??).  (Speaking of
which, Dean, should probably delete CF Tip Harvester - Available soon, and
replace with PHP???  Should speak to Russ and Jeremy about this??)

Comments, criticisms, etc. on the existing FAQ's .. do people know where
they are?  Are there other FAQ's that should be written, what topics?
Anything you ever wanted to know about evolt.org but didn't know who to ask?
;)

Michele