[Theforum] langs

spinhead evolt at spinhead.com
Mon Nov 12 21:57:28 CST 2001

Excellent. In case I'm not being clear, I'm definitely pro a multilingual
site.

There's some discussion re: whether or not to insist on English
translations. In the case you mention (and similar cases) wouldn't a
translation be almost a prerequisite to getting a consensus on article
quality before posting? (fuzzy on current review process)

spinhead