[Theforum] Re: langs

Bob Davis bobd at members.evolt.org
Tue Nov 13 08:23:10 CST 2001

At 5:50 PM +0530 11/13/01, you wrote:

>At 05:47 PM 11/13/2001, you wrote:
>>While it is being edited for approval, the English version is also
>>created. Near 100% of our members benefit and it encourages the
>>international nature of the community.
>
>I have no problem with this, if it can be done. It's great if 100%
>of people can read an article.
>
>100% > 10% > 0%

Agreed.

10% is still better than 0% though. I'm sure we would be able to get
translations of a lot of the goodies. We'd probably have to work with
the translator to make sure that the English is good (if they're not
a native speaker) and does represent the intent of the article as it
was written in its original language, but that's nothing new for us.

bob

--
bob davis
bobd at members.evolt.org