[Theforum] New feature suggestions

Madhu Menon webguru at vsnl.net
Thu Nov 15 12:32:36 CST 2001

At 08:12 PM 11/15/2001, you wrote:
>i like te idea too, madhu
>i belive the best solution would be to complete the member pages with more
>info
>
>AFAIK this is being worked on, could anyone give us a briefing about the state
>if it?

To illustrate what I mean, just look at articles on AListApart.com
They all have a small bio at the bottom of the page.

I don't know if Apple pays for the articles on its site, but for a site
like Apple, being there itself is pretty good PR. We need to get our site
to that level, don't you think? Since we don't pay, it would be good to
allow *some* recognition.

User names are so cold. They lack the "human" element. A name is much
better suited for this (especially if your user name is cold_logic - like me :)

Madhu

Madhu Menon
User Experience Consultant
e-mail: webguru at vsnl.net