[Theforum] Member Pages .. was .. Re: New feature suggestions

Ben Dyer ben_dyer at imaginuity.com
Thu Nov 15 14:09:37 CST 2001

At 02:00 PM 11/15/2001, you wrote:
>>I'm thinking: for starters, would it be possible to list the writer's
>>*name* along with the user name on the article page? This info is already
>>in the db, and you'll only have to modify the SQL query a bit to return
>>that too.
>
>Personally, I think there should be a toggle - show name/don't show name.

Maybe we should also add a contact info toggle.

Before, I used to have my contact information on my personal site/work site
and recruiters thought it would be OK to call me and ask me to sign on with
them.  Ick.  Now, for some people (heck, nowadays, maybe most), that's OK,
but I think it would be good to have that option.

Oh and +1 on everything else. :)

--Ben

http://www.imaginuity.com/