[Theforum] Member Pages

Michele Foster michele at wordpro.on.ca
Thu Nov 15 14:52:35 CST 2001

Hey Alan,

Yes, this is a "feature" of the proposed Members' Pages ... the member will
be allowed to select what information is viewable and to whom .. i.e.
anyone, logged in user, member, admin, etc.

There's a wealth of information on thesite list, for October specifically.
A lot of discussions were held prior to CodeFest.

http://lists.evolt.org/thesitearchive/

I'd suggest it might be worthwhile for folks on this list to skim through
thesite list archives.  It will help bring the newer people up to speed, on
the various projects being worked on, etc.

Michele