[Theforum] Article Revival List Dan Prepared ... was ... Re: New feature suggestions

Daniel J. Cody djc at members.evolt.org
Thu Nov 15 15:52:41 CST 2001

On Thu, 15 Nov 2001, Madhu Menon wrote:

> Yes, I'm on thesite (but on digest), but lately, I've been skimming it
> because I can't figure out what Dan, Jeff, and Adrian are discussing :)

actually, this would be a better place for it and where you're going to
find the majority of people to do this stuff(copywriters etc) rather than
the thesite(technical).. if thats cool with you :) and thesite has enoguh
shit to do with as is ATM

> So what's step no. 2? Should we just divide them up? In any particular
> order? Do we all agree that we need to find articles to revive?

maybe you should divide them up in accordance with peoples abilities. like
if we had a 'Cranky Bastard' category, adrian would run through all
articles in that category, etc, etc.. :)

are you going to be doing any editing with the articels? do you need to?

oh, and when i spell something wrong madhu, its always 'hacker speak',
thats how i explain it ;)

.djc.