[Theforum] moving ahead with the survey

Martin martin at members.evolt.org
Thu Nov 15 16:47:47 CST 2001

isaac wrote on 15/11/01 4:39 am

>what about preceding the "buy our stuff" q with something like this. i think
>that it just sounds less abrupt.
>
>---
>In times past, we've designed and had our own evolt.org t-shirts made. We're
>considering making some more but need to ascertain interest levels. Would
>you be interested in buying evolt.org t-shirts, hats, etc?
>---

With a bit of a reassurance over hard-sell:
"If you are, don't worry about having your mailbox filled with evolt-ware
spam. We absolutely guarantee that we're only using this information to
work out whether it's worthwhile doing. If you want us to do this at all,
let us know!"

email: martin at easyweb.co.uk             PGP ID: 0xA835CCCB
       martin at members.evolt.org      snailmail: 30 Shandon Place
  tel: +44 (0)774 063 9985                      Edinburgh,
  url: http://www.easyweb.co.uk                 Scotland