[Theforum] New feature suggestions

isaac isaac at members.evolt.org
Thu Nov 15 16:56:48 CST 2001

> i see your point, but you can *still* add that specific information to
> the end of the static copy if you'd like on top of(or not) the info from
> the DB.

true. a bit clumsy, but bearable.

> > Dan, can you please send me the test.evolt.org FTP info offlist
> -- I want to
> > mock-up a live version of this on TEO:
>
> sure. what do you plan on showing if they don't have any info, btw?

will decide when i start playing around. it appears on articles, so they'll
at least have articles: 1, and their little cube. maybe comments: 0 will
shame them into writing some. as for picture, everyone will have to have my
bunny pic until they upload their own (jk).