[Theforum] RE: Member stats (was: [xxxxxxx] [bug] t.e.o. - blah blah)

rudy r937 at interlog.com
Sat Nov 17 07:27:16 CST 2001

> it's about 2am here right now.  and yeah, i just got done
> feeding him.  he's sleeping peacefully in my lap while i "work".

you are so lucky

i would have kids again in a new york minute

say, could everybody please do us folks who use mail filters a favour?

when you move a thread, e.g. from thesite to theforum, please block out the
subject line list id markers as i've done on this note

nothing worse than having a thread ostensibly moved into a new list still
show up in the old one's incoming folders because of the mail filters

and thanks, at least, for not sending the note to both lists -- that would
send both copies to the same folder

rudy