[Theforum] RE: Member stats (was: [thesite] [bug] t.e.o. - blah blah)

rudy r937 at interlog.com
Mon Nov 19 14:20:14 CST 2001

>  why would you prefer to keep your opinions anonymous?

can i answer that too?

because i *want* to

same reason why i refuse to register on some sites -- sure, it's a
two-second process, but just because something is easy, doesn't mean i want
to do it

you could also ask me for a logical explanation of why i'm heterosexual,
but my answer would be the same, illogical, childlike response -- because
that's what i want

i know, bad analogy, but that's how it is

if people saw my ratings, they'd shoot me, because i usually don't rate an
article unless it's a 4 or 5, which means i could be accused of
favouritism, or bias, or whatever, but in truth, i think a good article
needs a good rating, whereas a not-so-good article, well, i'll let other
people rate it

and there's my reason for not wanting the ratings i give to be visible

rudy