[Theforum] Re: Member stats

Warden, Matt mwarden at mattwarden.com
Mon Nov 19 14:25:28 CST 2001

Madhu writes:
>Maybe I
>rate only extremely good articles. Or really bad articles. Maybe I feel
>that average articles aren't worth rating

Or...
Maybe I only rate articles I know about... which are, say ASP
articles. And maybe evolt's ASP articles suck hairy goat ass compared to
all other categories of articles.

To me, there seems to be many possible interpretations of that datum that,
most likely, one viewing it will pick the wrong one.

Peronsally, for my average rating given, i don't care either way. But, as
far as putting it on the site, I can't say I'm excited about that.

However, *I'd* be interested in seeing my own average rating given. It
might be ok to show it on one's own user page? just a suggestion.

Thanks,

--
mattwarden
mattwarden.com