[Theforum] RE: Member stats (was: [thesite] [bug] t.e.o. - blah blah)

isaac isaac at members.evolt.org
Mon Nov 19 17:34:36 CST 2001

I'm +1 on showing an author's received rating average on their articles/user
page, but not the given rating average. I'd keep that on the user page, and
probably private to each member.

Mostly because, as Madhu said, people may read into such statistics and form
opinions: "Martin seems to give 4's and 5's all the time. He's too easy and
probably has no eye for quality" (where in reality, he may only finish good
articles and rate them appropriately).

isaac

(08)83320545 | www.triplezero.com.au | isaac at triplezero.com.au