emoticons and assumptions (was Re: [Theforum] Re: survey feedback)

spinhead evolt at spinhead.com
Mon Nov 26 13:37:39 CST 2001

aardvark> just assume somewhere over 90% of what i say is actually
aardvark> accompanied by a smiley, and you'll be all set...

Well, if you can get folks to go for that, I'll take some too. I've spent my
life being misinterpreted as a harsh opinionated jerk, when in reality I'm
not harsh at all.

Ooh; maybe all evolt members could have a default emoticon. Or maybe we
could just assume good will on the part of our fellow posters?

spinhead