[Theforum] Re: Article Approvals

spinhead evolt at spinhead.com
Thu Nov 29 15:02:25 CST 2001

(my reply to this and elfur)
Well, in practical terms, if folks outside the building wanna get in,
someone inside has to open the door, right? If we're trying to open up
'admins' to be closer to 'theforum' that's great, but realistically, either
the whole admin group agrees (like, um, voting) or a single admin does it
unilaterally, or some admins do it without notifying the other admins or
waiting for consensus.

I have the impression in the past that privileges were extended based on a
consensus of existing admins. I don't see why that would change. Should it?

spinhead