[Theforum] Re: Article Approvals

Elfur Logadottir elfur at elfur.is
Thu Nov 29 15:26:28 CST 2001

From: "Daniel J. Cody" <djc at members.evolt.org>

| the thing that matt and i are saying is we trust these people who've
| volunteered. i seriously doubt any one of them, or anyone on this list,
| would purposly fuck shit up..

exactly, i totally agree.
so the question is, should we set the criteria for article approval as
'existence on theforum list'?  but is it then the right decision to have an
open subscription to this list? ...

i'd much rather have an open subscription to this list to make sure we get
fresh 'meat' :), but restrain the persons allowed to approve articles and
do other administrative things. and our method to restrain that is adding
those we agree would do the job well, to the admin list as we have done in
the past.

so that's my vote anyway.

i'll shut up soon :)
elfur