[Theforum] Re: Article Approvals

Madhu Menon webguru at vsnl.net
Fri Nov 30 03:43:22 CST 2001

At 04:41 AM 11/30/2001, Daniel J. Cody typed these words:
>because he shouldn't have to say something like that. it equates to
>proving ones worth, which he's already done(this is an example madhu,
>sorry you're name is getting used :) in the way of volunteerism. its the

Hey, I don't mind all the attention :)

Should the issue of nominating oneself be ultimately resolved, I wouldn't
mind volunteering.
Want professional credentials? I won't blow my own horn. Interested people
can visit http://madman.weblogs.com/faq
As for community involvement, you be the judge.

<plug type="shameless">

Today (30 November) is my birthday :))
Forgive me if much mail doesn't get answered today.

</plug>

Madhu

Madhu Menon
User Experience Consultant