[Theforum] [Fwd: [thalist] Any good web developer/programmer Portals out there?]

Martin martin at members.evolt.org
Sat Dec 1 18:36:58 CST 2001

Erika Meyer wrote on 11/27/01 7:11 PM

>I think it would be neat-o if Evolt reps did some of the conference
>circuit one day.  We could do it if we wanted to.  We could promote
>Evolt and schmooze simultaneously.

Yes. Absolutely. And getting on the circuit is not hard (having spoken
at a conference this week (and got sniffs of two big lumps of
business)). And once you're there, staying there is simplicity.

email: martin at easyweb.co.uk             PGP ID: 0xA835CCCB
       martin at members.evolt.org      snailmail: 30 Shandon Place
  tel: +44 (0)774 063 9985                      Edinburgh,
  url: http://www.easyweb.co.uk                 Scotland