[Theforum] [survey] initial survey results

Shirley Kaiser, SKDesigns skaiser1 at skdesigns.com
Wed Dec 12 16:01:49 CST 2001

At 01:04 PM 12/12/2001, Javier velasco wrote:

>"Daniel J. Cody" wrote:
>
> > i've got the initial results from the survey into HTML format, and
> > although its only the summary so far, i know everyone is chomping at the
> > bit to see at least something :)
>
>Wow, you've just made my day... if you could see my (real) smile :)

Me, too. Great survey results. Interesting reading. I'm not too surprised
with the results. Is anyone else? Overall evolt.org is getting some very
good ratings.

I'll be studying them more. They'll be great for working on directions to
take, what to improve, and so much more. Terrific.

Warmly,
Shirley

--
Shirley E. Kaiser, M.A.