[Theforum] [survey] initial survey results

spinhead evolt at spinhead.com
Thu Dec 13 13:54:56 CST 2001

Nah. My kids laugh at me when I try to play computer games. Okay, EVERYONE
laughs at me when I try to play computer games. I've decided to excel at
stacking pennies on my elbow and then whipping my hand down quickly enough
to catch them all. My unverified record is a whole dollar, which is pretty
darn difficult to stack up on your elbow.

joel
"They're mixing with the population;
A virus wearing pumps and pearls."
-- Donald Fagen, "Tomorrow's Girls"