[Theforum] From suggestions to action

Dean Mah dmah at shaw.ca
Mon Dec 17 14:04:50 CST 2001

I've mentioned the ability to classify and edit tips here, on thesite,
and on admin numerous times.  In fact, it was an issue at CodeFest to
change the Perl work that I had done into PHP and make it
productionized.

I, and a handful of others, have been slowly trying to classify all of
the tips but our time and interest wanes from time to time.  So yes,
we are making progress slowly.  And no, we didn't assume that this
would happen overnight.

According to our original requirement list, we were supposed to
integrate thetips with the site so that they could be commented on and
rated.  Somewhere along the line, that idea was nixed.  I've thought
about adding these back or adding the 'Grr' feature but on the advice
of others have held back until the re-design happens.

Dean